I’m privileged to be speaking on Social Media Law at NMX – the New Media Expo presented by BlogWorld in Las Vegas, January 6-8, 2013. This annual event is the world’s largest conference and trade show for bloggers, podcasters, web TV & video series creators.
And as a speaker, I get a promotional code that can save you money. Just use the code WASSOM20 to get 20% Off your pass to this awesome event.
Still on the fence about attending? Here’s what you could learn during the 140 sessions offered during the 3-day event:
- Learn how to create quality Blogs, Podcasts, Web TV Shows and Video Channels
- Improve the look, feel, and sound of your content
- Hone your writing skills and create compelling content
- Discover the latest audio and video production tools, tips, and techniques
DISTRIBUTION: Learn how to reach a larger audience and build a dynamic, engaged community around your content using:
- Social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Audio and video sharing sites like iTunes and YouTube
- Social bookmarking sites
- Improved keywords and SEO
- Search marketing
MONETIZATION: Learn all the tools, techniques and strategies to monetize your content with:
- Direct advertising
- Ad networks
- Contextual ads
- Affiliate programs
- Paid content
- Much more
And then there’s the chance to network. Click here to see the high-profile individuals and companies that attend this event. There is only one event where you can meet, learn and collaborate with thousands of new media content creators who are just as passionate as you. You’ll also get the chance to network with potential sponsors, from small business owners to Fortune 500 execs, who are looking to meet with content creators like.
See you there!